Istanbul - 2 days
1 Day. Departure early in the morning. Arrival in Istanbul – at midday. Lunch at the hotel buffet. City tour with a visit to the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, the Obelisk of Theodosius and the Asian part of Istanbul.
2 day. Leisure and excursion program for an additional charge: visit to the Palace Dolma Bakhtsha, the Sultan's Palace Top Kapi, and the most famous early Byzantine church of Saint Sofia. Stroll in the Grand Bazaar. Lunch at the hotel. In the late afternoon - drive to the Grand Mall Forum, where you will find one of the largest aquariums in the world.
Departure to Bulgaria - ca. 18.00 o'clock.
The price includes:
- Hotel 3 *
- City tour
- Transportation with A / C
- Tour guidance
- Tour guide in Istanbul
Excursions for an additional charge:
- Boat trip on the Bosphorus with dinner and drinks ALL and folklore program – EUR 60
- Top Kapi - the Sultan's Palace – EUR 27
- St. Sofia Church – EUR 27
- Combined Top Kapi and the Holy Sophia Church – EUR 46
- Boat trip – EUR 22
- Folklore evening in the restaurant GAR – EUR 30